That's a lot of pirate booty! They were having a good time, but there wasn't quite enough light without the flash.
We are apparently not very photogenic today, and Brady's shirt is already dirty.
To make the shirts, I used Dana's 90-minute shirt tutorial, but mine never come out quite as nice as hers. I think I need to tweak my pattern a little. I made the green one first, and I think the black one came out better after a pattern alteration. Brady's neckline is too high, and Stephen's is too low. I think somewhere in the middle should be perfect.
I made the new ones a little longer because I'm not super fond of the short ones, especially on boys. They were really easy and turned out pretty cute. I mean... Arrgh, they be lookin fine. Just right for getting cozy at bedtime.
If I can figure out how, I will put my pattern template and more of a tutorial on here. These ones are about a size 3T.