Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was very fun and sweet!  I know ours was. 


We made lots of yummy treats together instead of buying gifts.  We made cake balls for the teachers and some chocolate strawberries and candy apples for eachother.  We had a cupcake party at a friend's house and made more tasty treats there too!



For breakfast we had whole wheat pancakes with strawberry hearts and strawberry milk.  I wish I could say that they all got eaten up really quickly, but only one of the three kids cleaned their plate.  One ate all the strawberries off and the other pushed them aside and only ate the pancakes.  I'm going to count it as a success anyway though.



Happy Valentine's Day! (even if it's a day late)


No comments:

Post a Comment